MIIYU AND WELCOME
The Pauma Band of Luiseño Indians and our ancestors have lived in the Pauma Valley and surrounding area since time immemorial. Our ancestors are buried here, we raise our children here, and this is where our future generations will continue to live and prosper.
Upcoming COVID-19 Testing:
Location: Indian Health Clinic, Rincon, CA
- 12/01/2020 – Drive through Covid-19 Testing @ IHC, Rincon Clinic (9am-Noon and 1pm-3:30pm)
- 12/02/2020– Drive through Covid-19 Testing @ IHC, Rincon Clinic (9am-Noon and 1pm-3:30pm)
- 12/03/2020 – Drive through Covid-19 Testing @ IHC, Rincon Clinic (9am-Noon and 1pm-3:30pm)
- 12/04/2020 – Drive through Covid-19 Testing @ IHC, Rincon Clinic (9am-Noon and 1pm-3:30pm)
Please note: Closed from Noon to 1pm
Location: Indian Health Clinic, Santa Ysabel, CA
- 12/03/2020 – Drive through Covid-19 Testing @ IHC, Santa Ysabel (9am-1pm)
UPDATED – 11.19.20 STATE OF EMERGENCY (PHASE 2)
Please be advised the Tribal Council has set forth the “Emergency Declaration for Reservation Closure.” This declaration encompasses three phases. On November 19, 2020 , The Pauma Band of Mission Indians Council has voted to return to Phase 2, in order to protect the health of tribal members. Phase 2 will be effective beginning Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 8:00 am until further notice.
(effective November 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am, until further notice)
- Anyone that appears ill will be denied access to the reservation.
- A metal barricade will be placed at the tribal admin parking lot. Only essential employees will be allowed on property.
- Guests and non-residents will be denied access, except for immediate family members such as parents and siblings.
- Police Officers will continue to park Police vehicles in open view to show Police presence.
- Reservation access points, gates, and roadways will be monitored by Police Officers to ensure the safety of the reservation and keep it secure.
- Special attention will applied to tribal resources such water tanks, wells, wastewater treatment, construction and maintenance equipment, administrative buildings, groves, Yuima tracks 1, 2, and 3, Ellis Ranch, and tribal farms.
- Police Officers will make every effort to monitor the metal barricades in place and assist Security Checkpoint Officers with incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Police Officers will keep in contact with casino security and supervisors to provide extra patrol as needed.
- Security Checkpoint Officers will provide tribal members with information to keep them updated of our directive as it is provided by the tribal council and administration.
View the full release at the following link: Pauma Band of Mission Indians Emergency Declaration for Reservation Closure